Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm silly...

I started running last week in the gym. And anybody who knows me or knows of me knows that I hate running. I would rather drive nails through my fingers than run. But gotta do what you gotta do. There are some adventure races coming up and yes, they require running. I have no clue who is planning to do them this year, but if anybody wants to form a team with me then I MIGHT be down. I got the biking part down, the running, no. There are some adventure races that require little running, so I would be more tempted to do those.

As for my workouts, I'm getting big again. And that's a happy sight. It's been awhile since I was last able to push the weight that I'm pushing now. Was always fatigued by the time I got to the gym. As of right now, I'm biking about 3 times per week and lifting heavy 3-4 times per week. Those medium tshirts need to barely fit on me. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment