Monday, June 25, 2012

Anybody have $155 laying around?

155 Million dollars that is. If so, you can take a trip to the moon on an old recycled rocket. Read the article. Sounds dicey to me, even if I was old and had that kind of dough laying around. Which I don't. Hell I'm buying a mower this week and using a gift card to save $20. Lol. Have a great week folks!

http://m.gizmodo.com/5920876/now-you-too-can-go-to-the-moon-for-only-155-million-roundtrip?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_twitter&utm_source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

--------------

Better yet, NiteRider is previewing their new lights for this year. Man lights are getting cheaper and cheaper. Might be worthwhile to pick up an extra light for fall riding! 650 lumens USB rechargeable for about $140? That's a heck of a lot cheaper than my Stella 150L I bought a few years ago. Glad to see that something in the biking industry is actually getting better and more affordable!

http://www.bikemag.com/gear/preview-niterider-2013-light-lineup/

No comments:

Post a Comment