Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some videos will be up soon

For my birthday, my sister got me a Go Pro video camera because she said that she was sick of watching my crappy quality videos. Well what do you expect? I've been running my old Canon Elph that is literally falling apart. I have to push the lens back in after I turn it off. Not kidding!!!

Anyway, the Go Pro can shoot in WVGA, 720p at 30 or 60fps, 960p, and also 1080p. I've yet to really get a feel for what the camera can do. Might have to ask Chris for some tips. I also need to find a good software program that can edit the Go Pro video. I guess after searching the web, their videos aren't compatible with a lot of programs. You first have to convert or encode first. But you will lose some quality along the way. Look for videos up REALLY soon. Oh yeah...thanks again to my sister for buying me this awesome toy!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I saw something new on top of your helmet. Lucky brother!

    ReplyDelete