Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Madness!


Trick or treating on Halloween when younger was fun. I'm sure it is just as fun for the parents getting to see their kids all dressed up in costume running through the neighboorhood with their little orange pails.
  Eric, me, and Randy striking a pose.                                   

I've come to realize that some of the best parties are held during the weekend of Halloween. Bars usually have crazy costume contests. If lucky enough to find a good party, then the dancing and the partying goes into the wee hours of the night. It is just way too much fun to see all of the crazy costume ideas that people come up with. Last night, a girl came dressed as a Franzia wine box, complete with working spout that poured out wine! Thanks to Randy for inviting me to his buddy's party. Ice luge, dance off, costume contest, two kegs and jello shots were just part of the kraziness. Guessing at least 100 people showed up for this party? Probably why I lost my voice!

Our new friend Hayley from Lincoln


Buns were baking in the oven, my head too!!!


Ice luge - handcarved and blow torched block of ice

No comments:

Post a Comment