Sunday, November 1, 2009

Was a beautiful day for a ride...




And to think that I almost canceled my ride. Once again, was out Halloween partying too late the night before (4am?). Voice gone and have been sick all week, but I knew that Todd would have chewed my butt for not showing up at the trail. Threw on the new Hoss Ponderossa knickers and headed to Swanson. I figured we should get at least one more good ride there before the snow puts an end to our season (as Patty would say, "Toughen up!")

Todd bombing down the hill, get that boy a DH bike!



Cory coming around the bend



Trail was a little muddy with a good covering of leaves. Eventually, the Race King's treads were obsolete and I had some new mud covered slicks on the bike. Luckily nobody fell, so another great success. Met a few new people out there on the trail today. Chris, hopefully you'll join our MNR at Tranquility tomorrow.




My turn! Either the look of fear or adrenaline?


No comments:

Post a Comment