Sunday, January 8, 2012

R.I.P. Grandma Wong

My grandma passed away in her sleep the week before Christmas. I guess cremations are a big deal in Hong Kong because she was finally cremated today. She was about 94 years old. She outlived my grandpa by 17 years. My parents made the trip over to Hong Kong, my sister and I did not due to work and the short notice. I've only met her more than a few times, but I still remember making her macaroni and cheese while her and my aunt were staying with us back in Waverly. Also she would always peel her grapefruit which I thought was odd, guess I've never tried it before. RIP grandma.

Picture is from my dad's camera, no idea where he got it from.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss Mike. She must have seen so much in 94 years. Good you got to meet her.

    ReplyDelete