Sunday, January 8, 2012

Standing Bear sunset photos


I was out at Standing Bear this afternoon, trying to get some biking in. Saw the clouds that were coming in while I was goofing around taking pictures of the bike. Figured that they might make for some sort of a cool sunset. I've been seeing cool sunsets while at work, usually from my office window if not from the operating room. So annoying to be stuck at work, left with a camera phone shooting through a window.

The sun was dropping fast and I decided to see if I could catch some photos. I raced home on the Muk, grabbed my DSLR and tripod and drove back out to Standing Bear. Got what I could. The clouds had cleared back out so the sunset wasn't as spectacular as I had hoped. Oh well, maybe next weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Great colors. The detail that shows up in the rock is vivid. I like it.

    ReplyDelete