Thursday, September 29, 2011

Submitted some photos for a contest

Lensbaby is having a contest where you submit your best senior portraits that you have taken using their lens system. Being that I've only photographed senior portraits once in my life (they were taken earlier this year), I had only a few to choose from. I took the majority of the pictures using a standard lens and threw on the Lensbaby just for some experimentation. The Lensbaby Composer that I have is similar to a tilt shift lens. It allows you to tilt and adjust where you want the sharp part of the image to be. Here is one of the three pictures that I sent in.


What the heck, might as well try! I submitted a total of three pics (the max). Only 238 other photos were submitted so far and the contest closes this Friday. Fifty prizes to be given away and I'm talking nice prizes like a $3500 Canon 5D camera body!!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment