Wednesday, September 21, 2011

At the DMV

After getting my new plates at the DMV, I get back to my car. I strategically parked with open spots all around me. After getting back to my car, I see a nice Lexus parked next to me. Dad is in the passenger's seat and daughter is in the driver's. She was practicing driving without the car turned on. I'm guessing she had just gotten her learner's permit. I was like oh crap! Last thing I need is to get sideswiped by a 15yr old while she is pulling out of a parking spot at the DMV. So I hurriedly backed up and left. I saw that she was practicing by pushing down on the brake pedal. Then she finally turned on the car. Watch out!

The worst part about it? She was Asian!!! I welcome her to a world of Asian bad driver jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment