Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lasts week's "Taco Ride"


I use the words Taco Ride loosely anymore because last week's ride was anything but ordinary. For one, at Austin's on The Trail I had a ribeye sandwich while the rest of the crew ate wings. So we'll call it the ribeye sandwich/chicken wing thing ride. We lost Dave and Paul after they decided to go to Mineola as originally planned. I didn't find out until I had arrived in Silver City and people were asking me if I saw Dave and Paul. We tried calling, but reception is so poor that you would need a satellite phone in that town. You think I'm kidding but I'm not. Yev had to ask for the wifi password in order to use his phone! The weather was still cooperating, but it's time to start bringing jackets. Come to find out that Paul and Dave waited so long for a server at Mineola that they ended up leaving and went to Taco Bell instead. Nothing wrong with that!

Jerry rigging at its best! Use a stick and tape to properly fit that light!


 Ribeye sandwich. I was hoping for a shaved beef type of sandwich. Nope. 7 ounce ribeye on the bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment