Saturday, October 9, 2010

Riding ytiliuqnarT at Night

Tranquility backwards that is, at night. Todd said let's ride. I said okay, we'll get a hold of the biking crew. A couple of emails and text messages later, we had Todd, Brian H, Dale, Dave N and myself meeting at Bike Masters for a ride. Heck, the night rides are just as fun in my mind as the daytime rides. A little slower yes, but it is like riding a foreign trail. To add to that, we rode it backwards for old times sake (it's been a good 7 months since our last backwards ride at TP).

It's always friendly smiles and good camaraderie when we get together for biking. Todd and Dave N joking around before leaving the parking lot

Pretty cool shot while going through the Fort Street section 

I think that I was the only one that fell. Of course I caught it on video! My humps, my humps...Anyway, the ride was good tonight fellas. I hope to do many more night rides before the weather turns too cold. Thank you Brian for the recovery drinks. I actually brought a cooler full, but it was in my car at Bike Masters. I'll be sure to bring them to MNR next week. Have a great weekend folks!


Riding the humps backwards at night. Fall Down!!! from DJ Chi Wai on Vimeo.


Following Dale through the pine trees. No getting lost this time, probably because I wasn't leading!

Dale and Dave 


More of Tranquility backwards from DJ Chi Wai on Vimeo.





The tight tree section...backwards from DJ Chi Wai on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Great ride last night, thanks for getting it together.
    2 things to remember for next time - charge your battery and don't eat half a refrigerator full of food right before the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also your pictures and videos turned out really well for being at night!

    ReplyDelete