Monday, October 11, 2010

All in a MNR


More riding, more falling, and more good times with the crew. Pretty good size crew tonight, I didn't count but pretty sure we had over a dozen. Five days, count it, five days of riding. I think I'm ready to give my legs a vacation and head back to the gym. Pushing my luck with all of these falls!

I fell on the second hump, not my fault this time. It was like a domino effect, me first then Dave N fell in the other direction while I was still on the ground. Of course, every single MNR rider was watching with lights shining. You're welcome for tonight's entertainment!

Got in two full laps then headed to the usual after ride hangout for some fireside chat, minus the fire. But we did have beer, chips, and bread. Thanks Dale for bringing the beer and thanks Dave P for the chips and bread! Good times fellas!

Perfect temps, no bugs, and check out the beautiful scenery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment