Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MNR - Monday Night Rain


Wow, the rain falls from the sky. It's been a long time since I've seen that. Mountain biking trip to KC canceled again because of rain in the forecast. Only to have Cody say that it didn't rain down there...grrr. I guess biking trips just aren't meant to be! Oh well, we made it out for a Monday Night Ride and I'm happy with that!
I think I counted 17 on the ride tonight? One of the larger groups that I've seen out. 

Yes we bike at night, yes we bike in the rain, and yes our bike ride recovery drink consists of barley and hops. Can't think of a better way to kick off the week! The leaves on the trail were starting to get a little slippery and my legs were burning, wasn't sure how much more I could take as I saw Paul charge up the South Hill for one last go around. Cody and I were the last two left at the crossroads. Wanna go drink a beer. Okay.


Great ride fellow biker friends. Hopefully we'll squeeze in a few more before we see that white stuff hit the ground. Ride on!

Hi Aaron! 


1 comment:

  1. The weather this fall has been a gift so far. Let's hope it's the one that keeps giving. Great post and pics Mike. I recognize those lights in that first photo. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete