Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm behind!


Been a busy week of moving. I've been moving over what I can with the Honda and friends have been helping me with the bigger stuff. Thanks to those that helped!



Last Monday's ride was a hot one. At least on the books it was hot out. Weird how once you get moving out there on the trail it isn't too bad. Well after a weekend of moving two friends to CB and moving my own boxes from the third floor, I decided I that some biking would do me some good. My legs were good. I stopped as usual to take pics. Before hitting up the south side, I decided to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen in years over at the softball fields. Its good to catch up sometimes in our busy lives.

Dave P had mentioned that after ride was at Chris'. Ahh...but I didn't have my phone on me and knew that Chris lived somewhere over there (imagine me pointing my finger in a general direction). Cruised on by Paul's, no luck. Went home and packed more. Its been a weird week. Food and clothes have been over at the apartment all week, bed at the new place. Slowly coming to a remedy on this!


Platte State Park bright and early on Sunday. Gonna try to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment