Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lack of updates???

Sorry about the lack of updates...been busy working on videos for the blog. And training for work until 11:30pm at night doesn't help either. Almost done making a video for day 1 of snowbiking, can't wait to start on days 2 and 3. Also need to figure out some music for the videos. I'm slowly figuring out the limitations of what does and doesn't work when it comes to the GoPro on a bike. The bumpiness of the trail really shows in the videos, even disrupts the quality of the video in certain spots. It doesn't help that I used my Gorillapod on the Mukrak on soft bouncy tires. It also doesn't help that I shot almost all of the videos upside down on accident and have to fix the orientation, which probably degrades the quality. Oh well, you live you learn!
 
What kind of music goes along with biking? Do I want vocals or instrumental? Maintstream music or something that few people have heard of. While yes, I should worry about copyright issues, I'll just pull the video or modify it if it ever comes down to it. Electronic music, rock, alternative, hip hop? Who knows.
 
Hope that everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Wub wub wub. I found this awesome song to use. It's actually a mix of Queen's Bicycle Race. Kinda funky, kinda bike like. I have the video put together, just having trouble with Sony Vegas crashing during the render process. And it's really making me angry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old school ideas:
    Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild
    Neil Young - Southern Pacific

    ReplyDelete