Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mineola Browns!!!


Instead of riding Swanson like I had originally planned, Jena and I rode down to good ol' Mineola on a Saturday afternoon. Yes, it was a good healthy 20 mile bike ride. But my meal easily offset the caloric burn. Slick's pork tenderloin with Mineola Browns please!
Where's the party at?

Oh...there's the party!

This party was dead. Glad that I wasn't invited!

It was kinda of eerie riding back at night without the rest of the tacoride ride crowd around. Margaritaville looks like a ghost town. You start hearing things in the bushes and I kept looking behind me to make sure that no mountain lion was chasing after my fat tires. Owls flying over us, cats on the trail. Dead animals hanging from people's trees. I guess that's how I'll tell people that my Halloween went. I had a howling good ride!


Fat bike compatible!

Bloody Mary's for $2.80? Now that's my kinda deal!

Aaron and Paul, you guys see that on my plate?

This bite is for you guys!


Click on the pic to see the owl. I was surprised that i got this shot

1 comment:

  1. Best night ever? Easily burned off the calories? Er...that might be pushing it

    ReplyDelete