Friday, October 28, 2011

Fat bike conquers the fat hill!


I'll take the high road while you take the low road! That phrase was going through my mind tonight as I explored uncharted territory at Tranquility. Since I was riding alone, I took a brave pill and rode the newest steepest section right before the ridgeline. No problem announced my tires as I rode across the peaks and a jogger went by on the lower smooth side. Still a little bit soft in sections, we could definitely use some rain. I felt my back tire slip once but the Endomorphs easily caught the traction and I carried on.



Finally Friday and I slipped out of the office about 15 minutes early, just enough time for me to get my butt and the fatty to Tranquility, run a full lap and get home before the darkness hit. Riding that new section on the fat was actually alot of fun. Probably the highlight of my ride tonight. Everyone have a good weekend, Go Big Red, and get out and bike!

Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment