Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall photography!


I've been busy...and sick. Unfortunately, these have both cut into my biking which has been zilch for the past week and a half. The past two weekends were spent doing photography. Two weekends ago, I tried to make it down to Waubonsie State Park. After hearing that I29 was reopened, I had hope. But nope. Highway 2 was closed and they sent me on some wild goose-chase of a detour. Myself and many others. It's interesting to see the other vehicles just stopped in the middle of a dirt road intersection trying to figure out how to get to their destination. I can't say much. I ended up at Brownville, Plattsmouth, and Indian Cave State Park instead. Which were probably just as nice to go to.

I'm working on the Zombie Walk pictures from this past weekend.







Indian Cave State Park had one of the scenic drives set up with Halloween decorations


Where there was once flooding down by the river

You can see the water line on the near tree

No comments:

Post a Comment