Saturday, July 30, 2011

You gotta work to play!

8 am rolled around on this Saturday morning. Was I really waking up at 7am to go do trailwork? Seriously, I woke up at 8:30am for work yesterday, why am I up so early??? But as we all know, the trail doesn't take care of itself. Paul was able to throw together a mini impromptu trailday and we got alot accomplished. Greg was mowing just north of Fort Street, Brian was cutting trees and branches since he wasn't racing today due to an injury, Paul was mowing on the NW section where Tigger couldn't get to, and I had the weed wacker going also in the same area.

We each put in about 1.5 hrs each and Paul had about an extra hour of mowing before I got there at 8am. So about 7-8 hrs put in this morning before it started to get hot. Paul, Brian, and I then squeezed in a ride before heading to Loose Moose to fill our stomachs. Brian, I'm jealous of the Karate Monkey on it's inaugural trail ride.


Tranquility is looking great, so get out there and ride it! A few others are planning to do some trailwork tomorrow, so get a hold of THOR if you want to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment