Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2011 Tranquility Tire Tantrum XC / Marathon


It was a hot one out there and I didn't even race! Congrats to all of the racers that finished on Sunday at Tranquility. It was extremely humid and about 94 degrees when I finally made it out to the race. I probably should have raced, but life has been too busy with traveling over the past two weeks. Tonight's Monday Night Ride was probably the first time in three weeks that I've been on the saddle. Sad...I know!

Todd pushing his way up the South Hill one last time 

 
Dave N with his thumbs up!



I made it back home from Des Moines mid-morning and got out to the trail around 12:45pm. Sorry folks if I didn't get many pictures of you. I caught some of the racers as they finished their first, if not final laps. Thanks to all of the racers, volunteers, trail workers, sponsors, and Psycowpath for making this race happen!


  


Race results for Sunday can be found here at Mylaps. I've posted the pictures that I took of the race. If you guys saw me with a camera pointed at you, then good chance that your photo is in here. I took about 255 that day, but am posting up 71 of them. Sorry I didn't get more pictures of each racer, but it was just too hot standing there with a black 5lb camera in my hand (I took 1200 pictures the day before at another event). Here is the link to the the Tranquility race. If you plan to use them in blogs or whatever, please give me some credit for the pictures. Thank you!

https://picasaweb.google.com/mikeywong78/2011TranquilityTireTantrumXC?authuser=0&feat=directlink

2011 Tranquility Tire Tantrum XC

No comments:

Post a Comment