Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quick Saturday ride


Made it out to Tranquility for a quick lap today. Got it done by noon. Two things that surprised me. The cloud cover really cooled down my ride! Yes, it's hot when you stop moving. But when you have those wheels tearing through that singletrack, it isn't too bad! The other thing I noticed? How much I appreciate the time and effort of the hard worker who did some mowing out at Tranquility! Because wow, it makes a huge difference! No bugs jumping on you. No tall wildgrass scraping your arms and legs. Thank you!
Thank you to the person(s) who mowed much of Tranquility. It is nice! 


I'm glad that I had my old camera with me today (and yes, there was a memory card in it this time). Caught this really cool picture of a butterfly. I almost passed it. I stopped about 3 feet away from it on the trail and it almost flew away. So I backed up and got my camera out. Slowly crept up and zoomed in. Took two shots and it proceeded to fly off. Enjoy the scenery and the ride out there!

1 comment: