Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WNR

I have a million things to do but biking is always priority one! Made it out to Tranquility tonight, bumped into Paul as I finished my lap and a half. He happened to see some wildlife, whereas no skunks, snakes, or purple people eaters for me. Whew!
 
I need to start bringing my light so that I can ride a little bit longer and chit chat longer!

Anyway folks, get out and ride Tranquility! Because of the race, the trail is as silky smooth as your prom date's legs!

2 comments:

  1. I used my phone to snap a couple photos of a young buck that was on the trail. But all I can see is green with a tan blob. I have a crappy phone. There was a family of four riding their mountain bikes north of Fort. That was really cool. The trail was firm, smooth and mostly without dust. Wow, shaved and all, you must have had a really nice prom date Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You should have seen me laughing at my desk at work! Well you know what it means when your date shaves their legs for you ;-)

    Too bad you didn't get a good pic of the buck. You were pretty excited about it. I'm kind of hoping and not hoping that I one day come across that giant snake that Cory saw.

    ReplyDelete