Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're still on for the Dirtburger Festival In Decorah, IA

Mother nature please cooperate this once for us and not have it rain in Decorah, IA this weekend. Right now there is a call for 40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday thru Sunday. Great, just enough chance to ruin a great camping/mt biking trip.
Anyway, here is the link for the Dirtburger Festival this weekend. Looks like it will be a good time to eat, drink, bike and see what other areas have to offer. I have morning surgeries, but will probably make the drive Friday afternoon. Todd and family plan to leave Friday morning. Once again, this is weather permitting. If anyone wants to go, let us know. I bought a brand new tent and can't wait to try it out! We all know what happened last time at Potter's Pasture Big Wheeled Ballyhoo when Todd and I (Aaron too for that matter) tried the whole camping/biking excursion. I've never slept outside in 20 degree weather before, nor can I say that I ever will again. I can't believe I ate pancakes that morning in six inches of snow! Heck, I'll throw up some old pics just to remember the good times??? Paul and Chad, we'll hopefully see you guys sometime this summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment