Monday, April 12, 2010

Lewis and Clark ride yesterday

Todd, Cory, and myself made it out to L&C for a quick ride early Sunday afternoon. One of those last minute, where are we riding and what time are we meeting rides.

I haven't hit the big red button on the T.H.O.R. site yet, but there is a huge tree blocking the trail at Lewis and Clark. It is in that section where you have that very fast chute, can't explain it any better (see picture below).

 Todd, Cory, and myself also moved a pretty big downed tree off of the trail on the west side by the train tracks. While trying to catch my breath, I also took the time to clear some bigger branches off of the trail while riding. Did the best I could on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

If you go back on the trail about 30 feet, there is a shortcut around this tree

No comments:

Post a Comment