Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another blog to take care of???

That's right, I'm taking on another blog, called Team Spokehole. As if one wasn't keeping my busy enough! This other blog will only be about displaying race results of people close to me. Whether it is mountain bike races, adventure races, triathalons, marathons, you name it, I'll post up times and finishing positions. Heck, my bowling league scores might even make it up there!? No BS, no pics, no crazy expensive bikes pics for you to drool over. That is what The Biking Fools is for!

The name came about one day while Todd and I were talking about setting up tubeless tires. I explained to him the need for a rim strip, to cover the spokehole. We just started laughing. And then came Team Spokehole...A Racing Division of The Biking Fools. Haha.

If any of you readers know us personally and have a score, time, or accomplishment to brag about, let me know. I'll put it up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment