Monday, April 5, 2010

Adventure Cycling Association photo winners

My two favorite hobbies right now are mt biking and photography. I get pretty excited when I come across other people's photography that deals with or centers around biking in general. Inspires me and makes me want to learn how they took their shots. Anyway, this is a pretty cool website I came across while browsing the TacoRide blog. Adenture Cycling had a contest where riders could submit their best bicycle traveling photos. Here are the winners and runners up at Adventure Cycling Assocation.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of the guy holding his bike over his head standing on top of a mountain in Hungary is stellar. He had 10 seconds to rush down and up to grab the bike and lift that. He says it took dozen of times to get it right. Thanks for sharing this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I didn't realize that he took the picture himself! I have a picture up in my facebook singletrack album of my doing the same thing, except Todd took the pic for me at Swanson. I held my bike up high John Cusack style!

    ReplyDelete