Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tranquility attacks again!

I came up with this saying, "If you aren't afraid of wiping out, then you probably aren't biking hard enough." Only problem is that this is becoming a common theme with our group.
You would think that one would learn after a buddy wipes out and bends his rim at a certain spot! Months later, I decide to go full bore and try to get some air off of the very same spot. Only problem is that I landed off the trail and went head on with a tree. After the tree stopped my bike, I then flew over the handlebars and landed back on the trail. Of course I finished the trail ride and then bowled my best series ever. Go figure! Knee is pretty banged up (now swollen) and got some road rash on my arm, but I think I'll live. Ride on!

2 comments:

  1. that just looks painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's merely a flesh wound. Ice and elevate brother. We have 3 days to ride this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete