Friday, September 25, 2009

After tomorrow's race, then what?




I admit that our first race at Lake Manawa is late in the race season (last race to be exact). So what is there to look forward to after that? We're heading to the Big Wheeled Ballyhoo for one, bmx park and new camera gear will hopefully be a fun photoshoot, and definitely some training in the cold winter months. Finally, I hope to master this one wheeled monstrosity. I practiced for about two weeks before I was back on the Trek. Ten feet doesn't sound like much, but when you are missing a wheel and handlebars, it is quite a feat! I admit, I get excited once I get going then I freak out and fall off. Patty, these pics are for you because I know that you've been dying to see these! Btw, this was the first time on the thing hence the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment