Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm glad that my blog is good for something

I was looking and someone made a comment that I hadn't noticed before. Should I consider this as spam??? WTH? Thanks Trimurti for spamming my blog you stupid d*ck! And yes, there was a link to their website or something. I'm not clicking it in fear of a virus. Like I give a rat's @ss about your pvc pipes that you manufacture and sell in India. We already have enough problems finding stuff made here in America.

----------------------

PVC pipe fat bike stand
A user posted this link on MTBR on how to make a fatbike stand out of PVC pipes. Cheap and simple. I might have to try this, but then again my bike is already up on my wall. Oh well. Cool idea! Chris, since you'll be adding +1 to the stable, maybe you need a low cost solution to keeping your fatties upright.

https://nuxx.net/blog/2011/11/28/low-cost-fat-bike-stand/
Posted by DJ Chi Wai at 1:15 AM
1 comment:

TrimurtiDecember 20, 2012 12:36 AM

PVC Pipes
Our companys products are PVC pipes, PVC riser pipes, PPR pipes, PEX Pipes, PPRC Pipes, PVC column pipes, PVC plumbing pipes, UPVC pipes, & Water Storage Tanks and All type of pipes fitting, Supplier, Wholesalers, exporters & manufacturers in India.Trimurti Industry specialized in PVC Pipes, PPR pipes,PVC Pipes Supplier, Wholesalers, exporters & manufacturers in India.
PVC Pipes In India

No comments:

Post a Comment