Monday, March 26, 2012

The grass is green!



With the rain that we got last week, green and sprouting is the word that I would best use to describe nature right now. Besides my allergies killing me, it's nice to be outside in the sun and in this beautiful weather. Got some good riding in, Tranquility on Saturday and Jewell today with Cody. It's been two years since I've been to Jewell and there were a few surprise log crossings and small dirt jump that caught me off guard. Riding with suspension, no problem. Except I wasn't riding my Trek, just the natural suspension of the fat walled fatties! Can you say bu-bump!

I love the color of these trees. They are everywhere! But they're also making me sneeze like a mad man!

This can't be good. Turns out the guy is alright, but dislocated his shoulder. He's now trying to find his bike and camelback/backpack. If any info, please post on FB THOR page.

Thank you Eric very much for getting the sod cutter out. Next time let us know when you need help!

Cleaned my bike. Man it was a filthy mess!

Finally downloaded another trial version of Sony Vegas. Have lots of videos to put together. Messed around a little bit with a video from today. Can you say fall down? Ohhhhhhh!!! I'm going through the few days or so of snowbiking videos, lots of good angles and material. Can't wait to put them together! Not gonna lie, I miss the snow!


Falling down at Jewell from Misterlime on Vimeo.

At the end, I go over the logs crossing and go "Oh!". Did some slow motion repeats of it just to see how it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment