Sunday, March 18, 2012

Detox at Standing Bear


It was a nice warm day out. I have tons of books to read and I wanted to get a ride in. I was tempted to lay on the couch all day with the TV on, but how can I waste a perfectly good Sunday? Off to Standing Bear! If only I had a basket on the Mukluk! Yes, it actually crossed my mind as I was putting my book in my Camelback.


I was heading back and the sun was putting out some nice views. I sat around and tried some photos with my little Canon. Started heading home and then the wind picked up. Wow, seriously thought the wind was going to blow me off the trail. Like Chris and I found out on our Ponderosa ride, that wind really catches those beefy sidewalls of the fatties!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice relaxing time with bike and book.

    I think a wooden picnic basket would look good on the mukluk rack.

    ReplyDelete