Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A fun time on the slopes...





Figured I'd round up the friends, hit up Mt. Crescent early Sunday morning to get some snowboarding/skiing in. Ten buddies/coworkers said I'll be there. Ended up being only Dave who showed up, along with his buddy Brent. Oh well, still had a good time anyway!

The snow was actually decent and the ski area was MUCH better than I had remembered. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect after usually hitting up Keystone/Breckenridge/Arapahoe Basin year after year in Colorado. I was quite surprised that we have this gem so close to home. I think that last time I was there must have been back in 1998. I enjoyed it so much, I started looking for snowboards. Which leads me to above post.




1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day, not cold or crowded until around 3:00. Good call on the new board mike, the colors will make you easy to spot on the slopes. All you need now is that green snow suit with the skulls!

    ReplyDelete