Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013!


Love this holiday. Parties, bars, and tomorrow night a Thor pub crawl by bike with costumes. Unfortunately didn't make it to any dance clubs, thats the best because you can dance like an idiot dressed up and nobody has any clue who you are.

Some pics!






Curt and Danielle, newly engaged couple!


So I handed out a ton of candy Halloween night. But the kids were creeping me out. Instead of ringing the doorbell or knocking on my door, they would just look through my storm door and stare into my house. Like they were scoping the joint. Maybe they were mesmerized by the dog with the LED eyeballs, but it was freaking me out. 




Elise was up singing with her friends from Hidden Agenda at Two Fine Irish


Crazy, ended up bumping into someone I had met years ago, the boyfriend of a friend of a friend. I heard the GF say my name, and I was like huh? 







No comments:

Post a Comment