Sunday, August 28, 2011

More on last Thursday's Tacoride

Oh yeah, more on last Thursday's tacoride. It was odd...we were making our way back from Silver City. Getting within a mile of Margaritaville and I hear this "whhaaaa" sound. I thought it was someone's bike horn. I was already riding on the correct side of the trail, so I'm thinking haha. Funny trick. I turn around and see headlights and car tires coming up quick. I pulled over to the grass and watch as a Sheriff flies by. He does the same as he passes two girls in front of me, but he does the horn thing and the girl nearly fell off her bike from being startled. Next come two more sheriff's cars/suvs. They were flying on the trail, like probably 30-45 miles per hour. Going way too fast on the trail when there really wasn't room for them to get by the bikers. I think they pissed alot of bikers off that night.

We came up on Margaritaville and saw the three sheriffs cars there. No ambulances were present. It was anybody's guess as to what was going on. Maybe a fight? We didn't want to stay to find out, so we continued on back to our cars. Interesting night on the tacoride!

No comments:

Post a Comment