Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MNR

The Monday Night Ride. It's become a popular ride for the folk who frequent Tranquility. Riders of all levels are always welcome to join. There have been new riders showing up for the last few weeks. Last night's ride was a good one. The weather was excellent and the trail was dry. No skunks were spraying, no mountain lions were seen, and no gigantic snakes were crossing our trails. Whew!

The Blue Line...where I fell



Glad to see Chris and Todd out riding with us last night. The new water diversions on the South inner loop were fierce, but nobody went over the handlebars. Thanks to Paul for hosting the afterride, and thanks to Old Chicago for filling Jena and my stomachs with happy hour specials! Mini pizzas for $2.99? Heck yeah!

And FYI, I did not edit the videos for sound. So yes there is swearing by the riders and obnoxious laughing by me behind the camera. If you are at work and it might get you into trouble, then turn down the volume.



While riding through the prairie, I got tripped up on a tread. Almost lost it. Doesn't help that I had my camera in one hand while trying to take pictures!





The South inner loop descent from Misterlime on Vimeo.


More south hill fun from Misterlime on Vimeo.


 This mushroom was almost like a bowl in shape


 The cars

Can you say E63 AMG??? Nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment