Monday, June 27, 2011

Lack of updates CWS night 1

Sorry about the lack of updates folks! Been busy and sick. I also seem to be taking more photos than I know what to do with!

College World Series is in town and it's killing my sleep. Opening weekend, we were out three nights in a row. Add into that the Rollin to Colon and you can guess why my body hates me. I've been feeling really run down and tired lately. Anyway, on to the festivities! CWS night round 1, Friday June 17
Buddy John in the middle was back in town. Good times and stories!

CWS 2011. Crazy times, good friends, lots of drinking. My good friend John whom I went to junior high, high school, and Creighton with was back in town for Father's Day. He managed to slip away from the family for one night and party it up with us. Last Friday, we hit up Parliament midtown, Roja, Havana Garage, and Stiles. Good times. Roja had $1 Coronas. By 7pm, it was rumored that they had gone through 1200 Coronas! By 10pm, 2400??? Is that even possible? Between the 15 of us or so in our group, we had ourselves gone through 3 to 4 bottles each. And the place was packed inside and out. So 2400 sounds feasible!
$1 Coronas at Roja was music to my ears! 

Those Benji's can buy a lot of Coronas! 

The next night, it was Jenny's birthday. They rented a limo. Not just any limo, but a stretch expedition limo that held 24. Wowsers, that thing was huge. So big that you couldn't even see who was on the other end of the chairs. Yeah. Too bad that my boy Jeremy forgot his ID. Went to the new danceclub next to DJ's Dugout downtown. Pretty cool place to break it down. The DJ sucks though, playing throwback hip hop jams like MC Hammer. Seriously?
Even with the hawk up, I still don't compare to John's height! 

Live jazz band at Havana Garage.  

My friend Julie getting a picture with Suh (in red)

No comments:

Post a Comment