Wednesday, September 8, 2010

@ TQ 4 WNR n' BBQ


Did you figure that one out? At Tranquility for Wednesday Night Ride and a BBQ behind Paul's truck. Good times, lots of riders. My legs weren't pushing too well tonight. Pretty slow actually and a little disappointed in myself. Oh well.

Chris making it look easy

We had two major wipeouts early in the game...beginning of the first lap actually. One rider I know who will go unnamed, fell pretty close to where I bashed my knee on the tree trunk. The second rider fell about 100 feet after the first accident. I didn't know the rider but it sounds like they got caught on the lip of the trail, lost control, then hit a tree with their shoulder. Supposedly tore up his ear pretty bad to the point where they probably had to get stitches. Yikes!

Paul and Aaron coming down the Inner Loop

Some riders did two laps, some did a little more than one. I did ride out to the trail from home so I'll give myself some credit there. Afterwards, drinks and good food grilled by Paul at the parking lot. Good times!
Don't remember what Andy was talking about, but it LOOKS important!

The electrolyte replenisher that comes in a tallboy

Jim was out at TQ tonight, usually only see him on the Taco Rides

Andy was also out

Quite a few riders out tonight, plus a few more already on the trail

Krista before her F***. It rhymes with tall.


Aaron taking care of business

Paul says, "Let's eat!"

1 comment: