Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sure beats working...

A day off (I've had many this summer!) with little to do other than hitting the trails with a camera zip-tied to my helmet. I have taken 3o+ short video clips of Lewis and Clark and Jewell Park over the past couple of days. Sadly, I have no editing software to play with so the footage is raw and noisy. Managed to keep the rubber side down two days in a row but had a VERY close call with a rather large deer that scared the living _ _ _ _ out of me at Jewell today. We must have missed each other by no more than 3 feet. Unfortunately, the camera wasn't rolling at the time. All in all, two great days of riding.

Wish you were there...

2 comments:

  1. Nice video Cory! Makes me really want to get out and ride. I was afraid you were gonna hit that crossing trunk with your camera, gotta remember to duck an extra 3 inches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I have to duck quite a bit as it is but with the camera on top of the helmet I had to be extra careful. I actually learned the hard way before even getting on the bike. I was all geared up but went to grab something out of the truck. I almost knocked the camera off of my helmet as I stood back up. I did manage to whack the camera a couple of times pretty good on some low-hanging branches. I really want a camera like Cody's. Not sure where to get one.

    ReplyDelete