Friday, July 9, 2010

Week has passed with no updates


Sorry for the lack of updates folks! Haven't been on the bike much except last week's tacoride and then Todd and I did some southside only Tranquility riding last Friday after work. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July with family and friends. Went out to a house party at Westshores, partied 13 straight hours. I'm getting too old for this crap! Did some boating and watched the fireworks from the beach. Doesn't get much better than that!

Buddy Yager and I at Mineola 
Good chance that we'll be riding Platte either tomorrow after work or early Saturday morning. Get a hold of me if you want to go.
Foam party AND band at last week's Tacoride 

At Westshores then crashing another party at Westshores by boat. Dr. M and my buddy Jeremy in the house!

 
Recovery time was far and few, off to my coworker's party on the 4th 
Finally, Todd with yet another flat at TQ. Hopefully they found the source, which sounds like a spoke sticking too far out and puncturing the innertube everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment