Sunday, July 11, 2010

My first time at Platte


What can I say? I'm in terrible cardio condition right now! Doesn't help that the air is so thick with humidity either. Todd, Aaron and I ventured out to Platte Saturday morning for some riding fun. Getting to the actual trails was the tough part, lots of climbing to wear you out fast. But once you get into the trails, it is a blast! Get out there if you have never been. No injuries or bruised egos. Aaron did almost get impaled by a huge branch that luckily broke off when he hit it. It tore a good sized hole in his jersey above the shoulder. Trail was in great condition, just muddy enough to muck up your pedals and the bottom of those cleats. Think I'll switch back to my Time Atac carbons.

 

 
The post ride recovery plan 

No comments:

Post a Comment