Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last week's tacoride!


Fun! Should call it Margaritaville ride. It rained. It got messy. It got cold. We turned around after drinking a few beverages. Didn't even make it to Mineola. But that's okay because we still got some good riding in before the storm rolled in. Driving home I saw a couple of cars stuck in the mud. I have a tow strap in my Jeep. Should I help to pull them out? Ummm...no. Why not you ask? Because I drove in nothing but my shoes and my boxers. I was wet muddy from head to toe, not even a mud but that limestone muck. So I drove home with next to nothing on. Stopping by the side of the road to help two stranded motorists might not be the best thing for me to do. Lots more taco rides planned for this summer!





Storm rolling in!

It was Nalyn and Kyle's first time on the tacoride. Felt like I let them down because we didn't make it to the delicious tacos!


We rode back 1 mile and took shelter in the tunnel. Rumor was that the rain was going to get heavier. But it didn't. 


Yeah, not getting into my car like this.

Gorgeous sunset afterwards...






No comments:

Post a Comment