Monday, April 11, 2011

Some pics with the fisheye lens


If you haven't been to the new Hollywood Candy down on Farnam Street, then you are missing out! I actually walked in to look for something and ended up spending over 45 minutes inside just browsing! They have this huge PEZ candy section along with nostalgic Pez dispensers. Working Soda Fountain that sells Nathan's hotdogs complete with their spicy mustard, true White Castle burgers, Orsi's Pizza, and other things. They have an arcade (Dave, they are working on putting in some classic pinball machines) and a section with full Jelly Belly selection. On top of it all, you can walk into an antique store that is attached and looks like they are building a movie theater inside (like a classic looking movie theater). I overheard someone inside talking about it all. Check out the place some weekend. You won't be disappointed. You will literally feel like a kid in a candy store!

http://www.omahafairmont.com/




The pics I took today were mostly ALL with the fisheye lens. The candy store pics are also fisheye only because my regular lens was back in my car. Sorry about that. My goal for the day was to get familiar with my fisheye before my trip to Hawaii. Haven't had much time to use either fisheye or Lensbaby since buying them. But I seriously don't want to use my standard zoom lens anymore. I'm hooked and the fisheye and the Lensbaby are crazy fun to work with!!! Look for more photos throughout the year!

Who needs the fancy Salsa Wood Chipper handlebars? Take it back old school! 

Yup, it's a cowbike 

click on the link and check out the old school full suspension bike! World cup design it says on the frame

Superman in the phonebooth 

 Real cricket in the Lollipop

Pez section, there were two more walls of this stuff! 


 Working Soda Fountain




Okay, non candy store related.  


Non fisheye, but Lensbaby. Notice the blur on the right side 

No comments:

Post a Comment