Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Evil Oil

Ever stay up late and flip through channels on the tube (or LCD, LED, plasma) and watch the silly infomercials? I've started this habit of not sleeping if I have an early morning flight out. So when it was time to fly to Hawaii, I came across this informercail called "No Evil Oil". What caught my eye? This lady praising this oil that she rubbed on her neck and swore that these tumors were disappearing under her very hands! Check out the page with the video testimonial. Lady says that one leg was two inches shorter than the other, until she rubbed the oil on her leg. Her leg grew two inches! Thank the Lord for Danny Davis! Maybe I'll buy some and swim in it before the next Psycowpath race, take first place! Dave N, I'll let you borrow some. Here is the link and a second with more testimonial. This stuff cracks me up. Yet they never show a before or after picture or video.

http://pastordannydavis.com/index.html

http://pastordannydavis.com/index-1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment