Saturday, March 12, 2011

New toy and beer


Got a new lens. Got some new beer. I read about this banana bread tasting beer on a blog. Might be disgusting, who knows? Saw it at HyVee thought I would give it a try. Brewed in UK. Will let you know how it tastes after tonight.

Also got myself a fisheye lens attachment for my Lensbaby. will try to get out tomorrow to take some pictures. Pretty excited, I've always wanted one. Not necessarily a true fisheye, but heck, it's only a fraction of the cost. Cool new pics to come!

2 comments:

  1. That lens takes a nice picture. How's that beer? It sounds like something my Aunt Nancy would take to a bridge party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Im Trish
    Like you I enjoy,DJing,Bike rides and beer.Never tried Banana bread beer though hmm.
    feel free to check out my blog,comments and or follow.Trish

    ReplyDelete