Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Those crazy stormchasers

Those crazy friends of mine...many work in finance of some sort, others work in healthcare. Then I have this one group of friends that I've known since the ol' Creighton days. About a half dozen of them are meteorologists and go on storm chasing trips for fun. They'll hop in the car on a whim, drive to Texas, back up to the Dakotas, throughout Nebraska and Kansas. They've been caught in floods and hailstorms, done storm chasing trips as a honeymoon, all for the thrill of seeing a storm up close. I prefer the safety of my couch and a storm shelter, but then again that's me. Anyway, my buddy Josh has a website called Boustead Hill, now linked on my misc links. Check out some of their storm chasing photography, good stuff! And I'm sure it will be updated throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment