Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lovin the Monday Night Rides!

Another MNR success!  I got out of work and it was a bit humid, somewhat hot, and my allergies were killing me. I was thinking what was I getting myself into? But once I got on my bike, the weather cooled down, the wind helped me climb back up the South Hill, and my sneezing had almost subsided. Something about biking that helps to clear the mind, senses, and allergies! A few new faces joined the dozen or so that rode last night, welcome to Rob and Russ. One rider snapped his chain, but Greg G. was quick to help. Thanks again Paul for the hot dogs and great hospitality afterwards. And thanks to Dale for the brats. Good ride, good food, and good company. Have a great Memorial Day weekend guys, be safe! I'll catch you in a few weeks.

Post ride recovery, meaning beer, grilling, and stories. 



Picture "borrowed" from Paul. Thanks Paul!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing the New Belgiums, always tasty after a ride (or anytime)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Mike. Thanks again for the high quality brews. Have a great Memorial Day weekend and we'll see you out on the trail soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem fellas. I owe you guys for two years worth of after ride drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great time and good friends, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete