Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Any suggestions for a mileage tracker?

Last year, Todd and I had discussed that we want to keep track of the number of miles logged on our bikes throughout the year. Any good sidebar apps to help us keep track? It would be great to set a goal, especially considering that we fit more into the weekend warrior category. So far this year, a measly 22 miles for me on the Trek. But I've been in the gym at least 5 days a week, doing both cardio and weights. Really hard to get motivated when the temps are in the 20s!
These Continental Double Fighters are ready to log some miles!

4 comments:

  1. I use my cat eye - reset to 0 miles on Jan 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that is what I did last year. But, I gave my other computer to Todd, so my green machine doesn't have one. And, I'm always forgetting to grab the Cat Eye. Maybe I'll just use a excel spreadsheet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google docs is a great spread sheet to use

    ReplyDelete