Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all the readers of this blog. Safe travels if you so decide to get out of NE. I made it out to Michigan safely, only bad patch of travel I experienced was cars spun out in ditches in Indiana. You know it's bad when you see firefighters cutting away parts of an upside down car and then see a state patrol vehicle in the ditch not three miles later! Also pretty scary feeling your car sliding on the interstate and you're only driving 30mph! Anyway, I better get to sleep before Santa Claus leaves me another wrapped basketball in the fireplace (my dad reminded me of that one while shopping today). Merry Christmas! Also, Merry Christmas to my sis who couldn't make it out this year. We all miss you!


My favorite image of Santa Claus. Biking + Santa Claus = True spirit of Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Mike. Glad you made it safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all, now out to shoveling yeeehaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to all the fellow riders. Patty

    ReplyDelete