Monday, April 25, 2016

A fresh look on life

A lot has changed over the last couple of months. Some bad, some good. Elise and I are no longer together. Its been a couple of months now and its sometimes still hard. But out of that came some new endeavors in life. 

Weather permitting, I've been biking singletrack three times per week on top of lifting (and running) three times per week at the gym. Yes I said running. Whoa! 

I've grown to love photography again. Not that I fell out of liking to shoot pictures. But I've been going to events that I normally wouldn't go to and loving every second of them. Motorcycle races, car races, and started shooting psycowpath races again. I've met a ton of great new people who appreciate what I do.

And with that I started a new website/photography business! I actually made my first sale tonight! Pretty cool when you get that email saying that so and so purchased some of your photos! Woohoo! And I already have a paid photoshoot lined up in May. How great is that? Have to pay for my new macro lens somehow, right?

Church. I've started going again on a regular basis. I went with Elise but not as much as i should have. What's cool is if I missed the sermon because of a photography shoot, I can actually hop online and listen to it anytime i want! Technology is great! 

That's it for now. But life is good right now. And I'm happy to be enjoying all of the photography I've been doing. Here's my website. It's live and hope you get a chance to stop and take a look at my photography! 

www.mikeandhiscamera.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment