Monday, March 9, 2015

MNR!

The day was nice and I couldn't wait to get outside. But now I'm sore and achy all over and can't get warm. This happened to me when I rode last Monday in less than 30 degree weather, but with today being 60 degrees I figured that I would be fine!


Somehow she was smiling. I was not. Gravel and smiling don't go together!


Anyway I took the old school Schwinn out for a ride. Coaster brakes and single speed are killer in the streets of Waterford!

Pretty cool considering it was 60 degrees out




This past Saturday Elise and I decided to hit the good ol' Dutch Hall Road for some gravel fun. Except we went to the zoo earlier that morning. And she had a show that night. Saw the treads in the gravel from Paul, Linda, Brian and Doug. Made it for a round trip of over ten miles. What was actually worse was riding the mucky trail around Prairie View Lake. Sucked your energy and wheels into the softness. The hills seemed easier this year, but it might have been because we rode a little bit slower. I could actually catch my breath for once!






No comments:

Post a Comment